Galvanised Steel For use as: Day Anchor <30 kn, 39-43 ft boat Cruising Anchor <50 kn, 35-38 ft boat Storm Anchor >50 kn, 30-35 ft boat Want to learn more?
M2 45 lbs/20 kg Mantus Anchor
After the release of the Mantus M2 Model, we often get the question:
Which one is better?
- Both Anchors have an amazing setting and resetting ability and both are excellent choices for a primary anchor, but each has its own small specific advantages.
- Both anchors roll over well in most bottom conditions and it is rare for a properly weighted anchor to end up upside down.
- The M1 Anchor due to its roll bar is better at rolling over in a really soft silty bottom.
- The M2 anchor is less likely to get plugged up with muddy weeds, and without the need for the roll bar the M2 is less bulky.
- The M2 model provides a better fit for boats with bow pulpits with slotted anchor housing and bow sprits.
|Dimensions||64 × 51 × 16 cm|