MANTUS CATAMARAN AND UNIVERSAL BRIDLES ARE STRONG AND DURABLE
- Designed to absorb the shock load from wind gusts and waves
- Employs chafe protection to all areas exposed to rubbing
- Uses heavy duty 316L stainless steel shackles and thimbles
- Mantus Chain Hook/Grabber sized for your chain – Hooks sold separately
- Carabiner used to attach the bridle to the Mooring line
(If tying to a mooring, instead of bringing the dirty mooring line onboard just clip to it with the carabiner. In this set up the carabiner is attached to the shackle instead of the hook)
While using the carabiner provided is a convenient way to grab a mooring ball for the short term, the boat should not be left moored on a carabiner. A more secure connection should be established to connect the mooring bridle to the mooring line/ball.
Mantus Catamaran and Universal Bridles ensure that your anchor has the highest chance of staying put and of your boat staying intact.